Hi! My goal is to help make a difference and to change the world for the better. How can I help you with your goals?
Everyday, I commit to learning more and contributing where I am. I’m a former civil engineer in aviation turned multi-family apartment redeveloper, and since 2010 I’ve led or contributed to projects valued over $360M with an average project size of about $40M. During my “free time”, I love writing (check out the blog on this site), am re-vamping my fitness, enjoy spending time with family and friends, and give back with volunteering through fighting hunger.
My first book is expected to be published in Fall 2018 and I also love to speak to groups of women aspiring to grow and change themselves. So if you are looking for a panelist or speaker for your event, please check out my speaking engagements and contact me if you are interested in having me work with your group!
What I love to talk and read about:
- Real Estate
- Infrastructure of all kinds, including transportation and the build environment
- Improvement – personal, professional, continuous
My Personality Types:
- Meyers Briggs: ESTJ (“The Executive”)
- SDI: Blue-Red (shared focus on people and performance)
- Strengths Finder: Focus, Futuristic, Achiever, Input, Learner
- BS, Civil Engineering, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, 2008
- MBA, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Isenberg School of Management, 2015